We appreciate your interest in our homestay courses! By completing the (no obligation) inquiry form, you have the possibility to indicate a timeframe that may be of interest to you. We will then be pleased to communicate with you and, if required, to then provide you with our offer.
Please fully complete the following form. With this information we will then prepare an offer which is suitable for for your specific requirements.
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to our offers. For further inquiries, we will be pleased to try and assist you.
Inquiries & bookings
- Your inquiry using our online form will initially be treated as a non-binding inquiry. Based on the information supplied to us, we will then make you an individual offer.
- With the binding registration for the appropriate course 30 % of the invoice amount must be paid in advance. Your application should be submitted at least 28 days before the start of course. Exceptions may be possible and will need to be agreed in writing.
- The balance of 70 % of the invoice amount will become due once the course has started. Payment may be made via cash or bank transfer and must be completed before the end of first day of course.
Cancellation of a booking
- Should you cancel your booking 4 weeks prior to the start of course, a cancellation fee of 200 € will be charged. Should cancellation take place 2 weeks before start date, then a late cancellation fee of 50 % of the invoice amount will need to be paid.
- If cancellation is made within 7 days of course begin, then 100 % of the complete course costs will be due for payment.
- In the event that you choose to leave the course once started , the full amount for the course will need to be paid.
Suggestions and advice from us
- We recommend you arrange your own safety, liability and medical insurance prior to arrival. Grafing has an excellent range of medical practitioner´s, should medical assistance be required. In the event of property or other damage of any nature being caused by yourself, you will be liable for any costs resulting.